Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August Ipsy Glam Bag- Glamour Academy Review


It is Ipsy time again. Ipsy still is up there as one of the best beauty subscriptions out there right now. This month Ipsy’s theme for their Glam Bag was Glamour Academy. And , like always, I was happy with each and every item that I received.

What is Ipsy Glam Bag?

If you have not heard of Ipsy, here is a little information.  Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out the latest and greatest beauty items to your door every month, at the low cost of only $10 per month. And not only do you get to try some great beauty products, but it all comes in a handy makeup bag each month.

August Glamour Academy
Ipsy Glam Bag

 
The Glamour Academy Makeup Bag



Not 100% in love with this bag, as I tend to go for more solid color bags with no writing or logos. This won’t go to waste though, I am sure there is something I can do with it.


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 69



This is just my style of lipstick, and I really enjoy Urban Decay products. This lipstick is Very highly pigmented and super and smooth when put on.  


Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black



I really do love getting mascara in any subscription bag/box. You cannot have too many spare mascaras around, since it is important to change out mascaras often. And this little one fits perfect in my eye makeup bag.


Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer



This is amazing. I have tried Smashbox primers a couple of times, and have been wanting to purchase this one in particular for a while, just never have gotten around to it. I am so happy that this was in August Ipsy Glam Bag. Seriously, this primer is the best. It leaves your skin perfectly ready for foundation, without the oily feeling that other primers leave.


Mica Beauty Eye Shadow in Bronze



I have tried the Mica Beauty brand before, and it is good. I am not 100% into loose eye shadows, but I love the color, so I am sure I will give it a try.


Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Mask



Love getting skin/face regimented products.  This will go directly into my cabinet where I keep all my products for morning and night face regiment, and I cannot wait to give it a try.

TICKLED PINK OPINION:  I really do love that Ipsy sends ian array of beauty products in their monthly glam bags.  All the products included in the glam bag would be enough to pull off a fab look (I would have to add in a foundation however). I cannot say enough that Ipsy is truly one of the better beauty subscriptions out there for the money. I mean all of these beauty products and the makeup bag for $10. What a great deal. And like always the products are top-notch.  Again, Ipsy is leaving me excited for September already.

If you would like to see past month’s Ipsy Glam Bags you can see HERE or HERE.  And if you would like to sign up for the amazing Ipsy Glam Bag you can sign up HERE.

What did you think of August’s  Ipsy Glam Bag?  What was your favorite product this month?

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


1 comment:

  1. What's your glam profile that you got all the items that I wanted?

    ReplyDelete