Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring Fling - Ipsy May Glam Bag



One of my favorite subscriptions to receive each month, IPSY Glam Bag.  This month I thought it was very interesting to see how many different glam bags were circulating around.  Previously it seemed that everyone was getting the same products in each glam bag, but not this month. This month Ipsy seemed to switch it up a little, which I really like.

May Ipsy Glam bag’s theme was Spring Fling, and it included items that centered around great spring colors and great products to match.

My May Ipsy Glam Bag



MACADAMIA HEALING OIL TREATMENT


Oil for the hair has been a popular item in many of my subscription boxes lately, but I really like them so I cannot complain. This Macadamia Healing Oil is said to be a great therapeutic oil to nourish the hair. I tend to get really frizzed out hair, so this is perfect for me.

PACIFICA COCOCUT CRUSHED PEAL 
LUMINATING BODY BUTTER


Anything coconut just makes me think of a tropical island in the sun. This body butter smells amazing, as most Pacifica products do. This body butter will be perfect for the summer in tank tops, shorts and dresses, and will be great in giving my skin that extra shimmer. Very excited about this item in this month’s Glam Bag!

YABY CONCEALOR


I am a sucker for a good concealer, and Yaby worked very well. It seemed that Ipsy picked out the perfect color for me. Yaby’s Buff concealed those blemishes perfectly!

JUICE BEAUTY  REFLECTING GLOSS


First of all this lip gloss smelled so good; Like a fruity vanilla.  It is interesting that Juice Beauty gloss is made out of Goji berries and Agave Nectar, this explains the delicious smell.  My Juice Beauty gloss was called Champagne and was a perfect nude color! And best of all it was full size!

ZOYA NAIL LACQUER


Getting a great polish always brings a subscription up a notch. Bam, up a notch Ipsy goes! This Zoya color was called Julie, and it was a perfect shimmery pastel violet color, great for the spring.

GLAM BAG


This has to be one of my favorites. Really digging the Chevron pattern and colors!

I do not think I need to tell you again, but I will anyways; I really love Ipsy Glam Bag. It truly does include some the best items in each month’s glam bags.  And overall, I have never been disappointed with any of the products that I have received thus far.

Ipsy costs $10 per month, and it is so worth it. The quality of products is just amazing, and far exceed the cost of the Ipsy Glam Bag received each month.  If you would like to find out more information or subscribe you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment