Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ready for Summertime- May Sample Society Review



Are you ready for May’s Beauty Bar Sample Society Review, well here goes. Most who get Sample Society probably already got their box awhile ago, but what I love about Sample Society is most the time the boxes differ from person to person. 

The months Sample Society was themed around summertime staples; items great for the beach, the sun, and pool parties.

May Sample Society



KATE SOMERVILLE SOMERVILLE360 
TANNING TOWELETTES


I have been wanting to try Kate Somerville products, so I was excited to see this in my May box, and perfect for summer. Right now you do not want to see my legs, so these tanning towelettes came in just the knick of time!

ALTERNA BAMBOO SHINE LUMINOUS SHINE MIST


Can I just say, I love Alterna. I have had gotten a couple of Alerna’s great products in a couple of my monthly subscription boxes, and I love them. Each one of them are just fantastic. This Alterna product is a great to make the hair look shiny and glossy.

YU-BE MOISTURIZING SKIN CREAM


I am never heard of YU-BE until now.  But it seems as soon as you hear of something you see it popping up everywhere.  I am always looking for the next great moisturizer, so I was excited to try this one out.  Yu-Be is said to make the skin feel softer and smoother, and it definetly does what is says it will.

JANE IREDALE FOREVER PINK JUST KISSED LIP 
AND CHEEK STAIN


I am really loving this Lip and Cheek stain, and I am not a big cheek stain fan. This Jane Iredale stain self-adjusts to your own perfect shade. How awesome is that.

DR. BRANDT FLEXITONE BB CREAM


BB Creams are the latest and greatest lately. There is also CC creams and DD creams now. I have not gotten in to the hype of these creams, but I am always a sport about trying new things. This BB cream helps hydrate your skin, even the tone, and helps with sun protection. This BB cream sounds perfect for summer months!

There is definitely a reason why I keep my subscription with Sample Society; it is because Sample Society has never disappointed me. I have always received great beauty products in each and every box. Each box always contains 5-6 high quality item, and it only is $15 per month. Additionally, each month Sample Society gives its subscribers a $15 gift card to add towards any purchase of $50 through Sample Society. What a great deal.

If you are interested in seeing what was included in other Sample Society Boxes from other months, you can HERE or HERE. And, if you would like to sign up for Sample Society or learn more, you can do so HERE, and make sure to use Referral Code TickledPin at check out!

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment