Monday, May 6, 2013

Are you a Pistol? Pistol Polish Review



I do not think one lady can have too many nail polishes. A can like nail polish right? I know I do not share my polish changes on my blog very often, as I do not think I am the greatest nail painter.  But, I do change my polish quite often.  So as you can expect I was very excited to get my first PISTOL POLSIH subscription box on my doorstep the other day.

If you have never heard of Pistol Polish you should check it out HERE, especially if you are a nail polish lover like myself!  I am loving Pistol's creativity and uniqueness,. such a creative company name, and even better nail polish. 
pis•tol: noun; a refined yet fiery woman
A PISTOL Woman envisions who she wants to become - whatever that may be - and devotes her life to making that vision a reality. PISTOLs chase their dreams every damn day.

MAY PISTOL POLISH COLORS



Nailed it


A great royal purple color. The color went on nice and smooth. 2 coats of Pistol Polish Nailed It, did the trick.

Run the World


This was a perfect combination with Nailed It. Run the World is a perfect shimmery liquid diamond color. This color would work perfect on the top of any color, to give it a little pop.


Pistol Polish also provides a great little description of the polishes. Again very creative. You can read it below.



PISTOL is a subscription-based nail polish brand. Once you sign up, two full-size nail polishes are carefully selected based on color trend studies and delivered to your door every month for $17.99, a little less than $9.00 per bottle.  Usually this is a little more than I like to pay for my polishes, however, after using Pistol Polish, I can see it is a high quality polish.  Usually after painting my nails, I will get to work the next day and by noon I have a chip. Currently, it is after noon, and no chippage yet! And it looks great on. Pistol Polish Success!

Are you ready to be a Pistol?  If you are interested in signing up for this fiery nail polish subscription, you can sign up HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

 *  I did receive this box for reviewing purposes. However, all opinions are expressly my own. I only blog about and review products that fit my personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment