A little about Stephanie.
I am a 31 (Yes, yikes 31) years old, living in the great state of Washington. I live and work in Seattle, and love it. I got engaged in late January to an amazing man. We have a great little family that includes a little one, and our animals.
Why did I start blogging?
I do not get to express myself very creatively in my daytime job. So, I decided as a creative outlet I would start Tickled Pink in the Rain.
I love my family, friends, fiance', his/our little one, and my animals. They are all an integral part of my life and have shaped who I am today. I love them all.
Here is a little more about Stephanie on the fly:
- I love shopping, online and in stores;
- I love fashion, jewelry and anything to do with beauty;
- I love to cook, and trying new things;
- I love the outdoors: running, snowboarding, hiking, just enjoying the sunshine when it comes out here in Seattle.
- I recently have gotten into the whole subscription box addiction, and cannot get enough;
- I love animals. Ask me what animals I have, because it is not the typical pet(s)!
- I love to create: from blogging, jewelry, anything DIY, planning and decorating for parties, to anything crafty!
- I went to college, and majored in Political Science and Communications;
Some of my favorite blogs:
- The Small Things Blog
- From My Grey Desk
- Blonde Salad
- Peace Love Shea
- The House of Smiths
- Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
- Little Miss Fearless
- A beautiful mess
- Broke Beauty Blogger
- My Subscription Addition
- Cara Loren
- CaseyLeigh/The Wiegands
- Cupcake and Cashmere
- Eat Yourself Skinny
- I SPY DIY
- Kendi Everyday; and
So many more... My bloglovin and Blogger list are so full. I could probably spend all day reading all the blogs that interest me.
So that is me in a nutshell.. If there is anything else you would like to know please ask.
Stay Tickled Pink,
StephanieIf you have any questions or comments you can reach me at:
TickledPinkSteph@gmail.com or Stephlin82@gmail.com