Friday, August 30, 2013

August Poppy Parcel Review


This is my third month of Poppy Parcel and I have enjoyed each box. I think this box is a little different than other boxes, because Poppy Parcel includes a variety of items in each box. I never know what to expect in each Poppy Parcel. The future for Poppy Parcel seems a little up in the air since Poppy Parcel is currently looking for new owners . I am anxiously waiting to see what the future will hold for this subscription.


What is Poppy Parcel?
Poppy Parcel is a monthly subscription that sends out special treats (3-4 to be exact) for the everyday ordinary girl. Very simple concept, but the box is full of great items, for just $19.99 a month.


August Poppy Parcel



Nail Butter by Nail Butter- $20



These are great to help nails in strengthening and moisture. It is great for nails and cuticles.  My nails definitely could use some strengthening any day of the week.


Especially Paper Lemon Tag Pack- $2



I am not sure what I am going to use these for yet, but I am sure they will get used with some crafty project. This also came with a credit for $8.50 for a digital downloadable banner from Especially Paper.


Counter Couture Strawberry Tea Towel -$10



This is a super cute towel. We can always use nice towels for the kitchen, so we definitely will get our use out of this.

Coupons



Poppy Parcel also added in two little cards for 20 % off at LisaBarbero.com, which sells professional prints,  and  20% off at Brown Pigeon, which sells handcrafted stamps.

TICKLED PINK OPINION: Poppy Parcel always is such a whirl wind of different items. This month the value of this Poppy Parcel was around $32, not including the credit to Especially Paper. I always like to see when the values of the products in a box exceed what you pay for the box. This month’s Poppy Parcel box was not my favorite compared to past Poppy Parcel boxes, but I still enjoyed it.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Poppy Parcel, and if I can look forward to a September Box.

What did you think of the August Poppy Parcel? If you would like to see past Poppy Parcel boxes you can HERE or HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment