Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sample Society's August Chic Summer Send-Off Box Review


Sample Society is one of the first boxes that I get in a month. For August, Sample Society featured products to bid summer adieu. The theme is Chic Summer Send-Off , And like always I am very happy with all Sample Society products and monthly boxes.



What is Sample Society?

For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15.

August Sample Society
Chic Summer Send-Off Box





Jane Iredale Purelash Lash Extender and Conditioner


This is a formula to help nourish the eye lashes, and perfect for before mascara is applied.


Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream


Love getting cleansing creams for the face in any box. Always looking for the next best thing to clean my face. This is a sweet almond meal that exfoliates as well.


Dr. T’s Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF30


This is an anti-aging UV damage repair complex serum. Still will work pretty great for the remaining part of the summer. I really like that this serum does not make the face oily as well.


Brad Ultra Peel


Another great item to keep the face clean and fresh. This helps the skin getting an even, glowing complexion, and helps with dryness as well. A great item that I plan to use right away.


Korres Cherry Oil Lip Gloss in 33 Natural


Like I have said before, I love getting great lip glosses.  And I love getting Korres products especially.  This Korres Cherry Oil Lip Gloss is perfect in hydrating the lips and leaving them looking natural, yet sultry with the high-shine formula.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: I always enjoy getting and seeing what I get in my Sample Society Box, and I am never disappointed. What I really like about Sample Society is that they provide really great new products that range from makeup to face creams and face washes. And the monthly cost is only $16 per month, which is not bad at all.

What did you think of August’s Sample Society? If you are interested in seeing what has been in other Sample Society boxes you can see HERE, HERE or HERE for a sample of the boxes. And if you want to sign up for September’s Sample Society you can HERE, and make sure to use Reference Code TickledPin, if you would like.

Until Next Time…

Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment