Thursday, April 11, 2013

Breaking News- Julep Maven Sea Salt Mystery Box


Julep always pulls new things out of their sleeves. I just got the e-mail and heard the news that Julep has just released another Mystery Box, and  I am very excited to announce the Julep Maven Sea Salt Mystery Box is Live NOW.




Each Mystery Box is $24.99, and is guaranteed to include on the new textured matte Sea Salt Polishes and $70 to $200 worth of Julep Products. And Julep is also adding in a hidden $1,000 Visa card into one box. How exciting? Julep never ceases to amaze me each month.




 Sea Salt Polish Colors





Madeline: pink blush sea salt finish

Sadie: black lava sea salt finish
Jill: smoked beige sea salt finish


I have not decided yet about purchasing this Sea Salt Mystery Box.  I have never been disappointed before in my decision to get the Mystery Boxes from Julep before. Oh the decisions!  I really do love all the Sea Salt Colors. .

What do you think? Are you going to give in a spring for the Julep Mystery Sea Salt Mystery Box?

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment