Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Tip Top Tidbits- Sleep and Vitamins



It is a little funny I am posting this so late, as I  am going to post my Tuesday Tip Top Tidbits about sleep, and I should be getting ready for bed. I am also going to share a little bit about a vitamin I have been taking.

I have mentioned in some of my other posts that  I have a hard time getting to sleep at night some nights. There are some nights I just cannot get to sleep at all. And it is common knowledge that a good night sleep is key to staying physically and mentally healthy. I am going to share with you a little something my fiance’ introduced to me, that helps with this issue.

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime 
Extra Wellness Tea


This tea not only smells great, taste great, but it does what it says. The box says that it helps promote relaxation and helps with getting to sleep. This tea is made out of a blend of chamomile, spearmint , lemongrass, hawthorne , orange blossoms and valerian, trusted as a natural sleep aid.
I would not promote this tea if I did not think it really does help at night with sleep, but it helps so much.  When I cannot get relaxed at night, this is what we drink at my house. Give it a try and let me know what you think. 

And Next...
Vitafusion Calcium Supplements


I am notorious for running out the door grabbing my vitamins, and then taking them on an empty stomach.  I recently came along these gummy calcium vitamins.  They are perfect for my on the go lifestyle. I can take them whenever I need to, and not get that sick feeling afterward even on an empty stomach.

Each serving of these calcium gummies are like drinking 2-6 oz glasses of milk, and also contain Vitamin D3, which is great for the body and great to help with calcium absorption. I am no expert, but I do know that getting enough calcium is good for bones and muscles, and will help reduce risks of osteoporosis in the future (which I hear is more common among women). 



I hope my little tidbits this Tuesday help you find some good resources. Maybe you too are having a hard time sleeping; Or maybe you too need some good suggestions for a good on the go vitamin. I would love to hear from others on what works for them

Thanks for reading my Tuesday Tip Top Tidbits.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Hmm my friend actually swears by sleepy time tea, she says it does make her sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine. I would have never guessed that a tea would help me get to sleep either. My fiance' swore by it when I met him. Now I am hooked. It has such a soothing and relaxing taste as well. You should e-mail me your address and I will mail you a box, if you would like to try.

      Delete
  2. nice post, People who find difficulty in sleeping Berry Sleepy has several vitamins and natural aids to sleep. Know natural remedies to sleep and enjoy sleeping through these natural pills.

    Natural Sleep Aid

    ReplyDelete