Thursday, April 18, 2013

Julep Maven May Sneak Peak


I hope like me you were excited to see that Julep did a May sneak peak for all those eager for May Julep Mavens. I have been loving red lips and red lipstick lately, so this little snippet from Julep was exciting.




I think there may be a Lady in Red Matte Crimson Lip Color in Julep Mavens’ future!

Looks like Julep is coming out with a couple lipstick lines look here:



Set Includes:
 

Tea for Two: Nude shimmer lip sheer
Satin Doll: Poppy lip sheer
Lady in Red: Matte crimson lip color
 


 
Set Includes:
 
Charleston: Cranberry lip sheer
Sweet Lorraine: Bubblegum pink lip sheer
Lady in Red: Matte crimson lip color


Both sets are $22 for Julep Mavens, and look amazing. I cannot wait until they are available.

May is just around the corner, are you Julep Mavens or soon-to-be Julep Maven’s excited.

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment