Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TIP TOP TIDBIT TUESDAY- 30 MINUTE SOUTHWEST SPRING CHICKEN SALAD



Today I am going to share with you for Tip Top Tidbit Tuesday  a recipe that has become a hit in my house. What I really like about this recipe is that it is quick and healthy at the same time. 


This is what you are going to need to make this delicious meal:



 This recipe is perfect for the summertime or to bring along with you on a picnic, since the chicken breast is great the next day as well.


The inspiration behind this recipe was the McCormick Southwest Sweet n' Smoky seasoning (no salt), that I received in my Cooking Light Selects Fast Meals Cravebox. (Step 1).




Veggies and Sahale Mix Used (Steps 3 and 4):


Chicken Breast Ready to Go (Step 6):


 Finished 30 Minute Southwest Spring Chicken Salad


 I hope you enjoyed this recipe. I am no expert chef, but this was very delicious. Let me know if you try out this recipe. Also,  I would love to hear any great recipes you would like to share. I am always looking for  healthy recipes that can be made quickly.

Until Next Time.
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment