Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Bling Collection- Fab Kids Review


There is something about little kids clothing that is super cute. If you have read my blog before you know I am a big fan of Fab Kids. Fab Kids comes out with new collections each month, and for November they had two. My little one is going to have more clothes than me soon.  Here is a picture of our little one in the Wild At Heart Neon Ruffles Outfit, so cute! You can see that collection HERE. 

What is Fab Kids?
Fab Kids, which is affiliated with Just Fab, is a company started by a couple of mothers, and Christina Applegate (movie star), and founded to let girls,  and now boys, express their individuality through fashion, while allowing parents to get high end clothing at reasonable prices. After taking the style quiz, Fab Kids then picks out clothing perfect for your little one. You can pick and choose what you would like. Every outfit comes with three pieces, and the cost is $39.95. You are not obligated to pick a set each month, and can skip if you choose as well. 




November
Holiday Bling Collection Pick

These were all great outfits for the holiday season. We already had our Christmas dress picked out. Well, Grandma picked it out. So, we decided to go for something less formal.  However, I really loved a couple of the other outfits, which I will show at the end of the post.

Love Forever Outfit

 I let Daddy pick out the outfit this time, and he picked good. One thing I really like about this outfit is that each piece is pretty versatile with other clothing that we have for our little one.

Ruffle Graphic Sweater

This is a great sweater for winter. It is pretty heavy, but breathable so our little one can still play in it. It also has cute little satin ruffles on the sleeves. Super cute.

Holiday Baroque Skirt

This was my favorite part of this Holiday Bling Collection. This skirt is so cute. Honestly, and I know I have said this before, but I would buy this skirt for myself if it came in my size. The lace detail on the skirt is so feminine and sweet, and the gold is perfect for the holiday season. I say this is a great skirt for New Year’s Eve!

Fab Kids Tights in Black

We sometimes have a hard time getting tights on our little one, but a couple weeks ago it went pretty well. I am hopeful that these will get some use out of them. They feel pretty warm, and will be great for the cold months ahead.

Other Holiday Bling Collection Picks:

Holiday Baroque  Outfit


Sparkle Play Outfit


Holiday Party Outfit

TICKLED PINK OPINION

This Holiday Bling Collection was just perfect for the holidays.  I really could have picked out any one of the outfits, as they were all so cute.What I really like about Fab Kids is that they really have great pieces that look great, feel great, while still keeping in mind they are for kids. And our kid, she is quite an active one, so breathable and wearable/moveable clothing is a must. Fab Kids clothing fits that criteria perfectly. I cannot wait to expand our little ones closet with Fab Kids’ pieces!

What did you think of the Holiday Bling Fab Kids Collection? If you would like to see more or sign up to Fab Kids, you can HERE.  

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment