Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bringing the Pacific Northwest to you- Tique Box Review


I was thrilled to experience this box, as it is a box close to home. Tique Box is a subscription box that sends products straight from the Pacific Northwest. Tique Box graciously offered to send me a box to review, and I cannot be more excited to share it with you.



What is Tique Box?

Tique Box is a great subscription that sends amazing items from local artisans in the Portland, Oregon area, directly to you door. Cost each month is $24.95 Right now Tique Box has it’s Holiday Box for sale, that you can check out HERE.




Fall Tique Box
I take a trip to Portland, Oregon, at least once a year if not more. Portland is only a short drive for me, since I live in the Seattle, WA area. I have always loved Portland, so I was very excited to see a subscription box right in my neck of the woods, the Pacific Northwest.  And what a fantastic Box it is. This is Tique Box’s Fall Box. 

Vance Family Soy Candle $12.99
Well if there were ever a candle that I wanted to be made into a yummy drink this would be it. This Pineapple Coconut candle smells amazing. I definitely wanted to take this candle and have a drink in my hand and my feet in the sand , it transported you to a tropical island that’s for sure. 

Portland Button Works- $4
This local Portland Company makes buttons, magnets, bottle openers, etc. I think buttons are making a come back for marketing and advertising purposes. The buttons included in the Tique Box show some Portland, Oregon pride. I also think the button about rain is exactly how I feel about Seattle as well!

Pinkleton’s Curious Caramel Corn in Salted Vanilla- $8
I am surprised that I had never heard of Pinkleton’s Popcorn, but after going on their site I definitely want to order some more. This popcorn is so yummy, and extremely addictive. Pinkleton’s popcorn is made in small batches and made of the very best ingredients. Pinkleton’s popcorn also has other great sounding flavors like Orange Cardamom Scotch, Salted Vanilla, Cranberry Vanilla, Spicy Mexican Cocoa and Salted Molasses. Yummy!


Sellwood Coffee Co. -$3
I think a Pacific Northwest subscription definetly is not complete without some Pacific Northwest coffee! These coffee beans smell amazing, and while I have not grinded them yet, I am sure it makes a tasty cup of coffee. 

Saucy Beast Habango Sauce-$2
This may be a little too spicy for me, as Habenero’s are very spicy. This Saucy Beast sauce is made with smoked habanero’s and mango, and, of course, made right in Portland, Oregon. 

Portland Beard Company Beard Oil Sample-$1
I do not know anyone with a beard, but maybe a mustache. This Urban Beard Oil is made to keep those beards, and staches feeling soft. 
TICKLED PINK OPINION
I am thoughly impressed with the first Tique Box. With the influx of subscriptions that are locality based, the Tique Box has to be one of my favorites. I love that there was a variety of products, and great quality products at that. The total value of this box was around $31, and the cost of the monthly subscription is $24.95. Each one of these products shipped would cost way more than $31, so the Fall Tique Box is defintely 100% worth the cost. I am looking forward to seeing more from Tique Box, and think that this box is a perfect gift box for someone special!


What did you think of the first Fall Tique Box? If you are interested in learning more or signing up for the Winter Tique Box, you can HERE. 

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! Thanks for the fantastic review. It's advertising like this that helps our makers spread the word about their unique, delicious, fun and fascinating products. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    Warmest Regards,
    Inger and Paige
    Co-Founder, Tique Box

    ReplyDelete