Friday, December 20, 2013

High Five for Friday


It really has been a while since I have linked up with Lauren Elizabeth from the Lauren Elizabeth blog for High Five for Friday, so I thought in celebration of the holidays I wanted to share some highlights of the week.


1) I love Christmas time, and I love decorating for Christmas time. Our tree is pretty traditional, some lights and ornaments. Nothing to spectacular, but special to the family.

2) We had some Mexican food this week, and yes it was yummy! I do not go out to dinner much, and we decided on these margaritas. Can you believe how humongous these were, wowza!


3)Our little one and I had some time, finally, to dig into our Crafter’s Crate! I will be posting soon about the fun we had. It truly amazes me how much she is growing up each day. She was making a bird feeder here, and wanted to make it all by herself. She did a great job! 

4) We got a little treat in the mail, and the newest thing for our little one to do is wink. Haha. Isn’t her face the cutest!


5) We got our Christmas Cards, and sent them out this week. Thought I would send some Happy Holiday wishes out to all of you and your families as well! 

How was your week? If you would like to link up with your High Five for Friday, you can HERE. 

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and
Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment