Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Ipsy Glam Bag Review


December is just flying by, isn’t it? I got my bright pink package in the mail the other day, and it was a happy day. Ipsy Glam Bag is always a beauty subscription I look forward to.


What is Ipsy Glam Bag?
Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out the latest and greatest beauty items to your door every month. And not only do you get to try some great beauty products, but it all comes in a handy makeup bag each month.

Cost: $10 per month


December
 Ipsy Glam Bag


POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Smokin Hot
I always  like getting Shadow Palettes in my beauty boxes, and they really seem to be all the rage this month. I think I have gotten around 4 eye shadow palettes so far this month. I love this color palette, and know that it will be perfect for a smokey eye.

Be a Bombshell
The One Stick in Sunset
Be a Bombshell probably is the most common makeup brand that I get among all my boxes. I do not mind though, and this cheek and lip all in one stick is something new.

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Hades
NYX is yet another brand that is pretty popular this December. I really am excited to have gotten this pretty red color in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month, it will be perfect for Christmas time.

Ardell Natural Lash
I have never worn fake lashes, but I know quite a few people who do. I may not partake in putting these on myself, but I am sure I know some ladies that will take these off my hands.

Jesse's Girl JulieG Holiday Frosted Gum Drops in Sugar Plum Fairy
This is a very pretty color, and although I am not the biggest fan of purple nail polish, but is is very pretty. What is extra neat about this is that this polish is textured, giving that extra pop. I may gift it out to one of my younger cousins for Christmas, I know they would love it.

December Glam Bag
This has to be one of my favorites this year. This will go to use right away!


TICKLED PINK OPINION

My favorite part of the December Glam Bag was the actual Glam Bag itself this month. I love the sleek black color, and we have not received a black bag in a while. The contents of the Glam Bag this month was not one of my favorites out of the year, but I still can use some of the great products, so I am definitely not disappointed. For the monthly cost of $10, the Ipsy Glam Bag is always one of my top beauty bag each month, value versus quality and quantity of products is always fantastic. I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings for Ipsy Glam Bag.

What did you think of the December Ipsy Glam Bag? If you would like to learn more about Ipsy  or sign up for Ipsy Glam Bag yourself, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment