Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pretty Power Box Subscription- July Review


I got the wonderful opportunity to try out Pretty Power Box this month, and am excited to share this box with you again for July.  Pretty Power Box is a new subscription box, going on it’s 2nd box.

What is Pretty  Power Box?

Pretty Power Box is a subscription box for the female entrepreneur. Each month Pretty Power Box will send out items to help create a positive work-life balance.


JULY’S PRETTY POWER BOX




One awesome thing about Pretty Power Box is that it comes in a great box. I have already used my June box as a Jewelry Box . For July’s Box, I am excited to start using it for my pictures that do not have a home yet. Isn't it cute and colorful!


R&R Wrist Candy Bracelet



This is a cute rose gold cross bracelet.  I always love getting jewelry in my monthly boxes, and this bracelet is no exception.


Kimberleeannkreations Alloy Metal Fabric bracelet


The more I put this on  the more I am liking it. It is a little different, but in a good way..


Nutri Gran Chocolatey Crunch


This was the little snack in every Pretty Power Box. Pretty Power Box knows busy women well, and this was a perfect on the go snack. I actually opened up before I took a picture. What can I say it was a busy day, and I was hungry.  Great addition to the box, and not too bad nutrition wise as well.


Three Pears Breeze Tangerine Hand Scrub and Wild Rose Laundry Detergent


Both of these two products from Three Pears Breeze smell great, and are made of all natural, organic ingredients.  A great new find.


Mead Pocket Planner


I was just thinking about buying a new pocket planner for my purse. This is definitely a great add to Pretty Power Box, especially for on the go women.


New Image Minerals Eye Shadow



These are  highly pigmented mineral eye shadows. I usually do not use mineral eye shadows, as they are sometimes messy, and these are pretty bright. However,  I am sure I can find some how to use them, especially because they are still very pretty colors. 


Willow Tree Minerals Lip Shimmer


These lip shimmers from Willow Tree are just fantastic, and 2 came in this month’s Pretty Power Box,  Pouty Plum and Sugar n’ spice. They both have a great natural look to them once on your lips.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: Overall Pretty Power Box has done a great job with both June and July’s boxes. The Pretty Power Box is curated to send out great items for women and made by women.  What I appreciate is that Pretty Power Box helps promote female entrepreneurs. And for $15 per month you get quality items from a wide variety of arenas, jewelry, soap, makeup, etc., it is like a melting pot of fun, and you help out newer businesses.  I am hopeful that Pretty Power Box keeps up the awesome work in bring these fantastic boxes to women each month.

If you are interested in learning more about Pretty Power Box and signing up, or you would like to send this awesome box to a friend you can do so HERE.  Make sure to let them know Tickled Pink in the Rain sent you.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment