Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Target Beauty Box Review


I was super stoked when I heard that Target was sending out a Beauty Box, and it was only $5. So of course I had to give in and get it. It took awhile to get to me, and they sent it to my parent’s address (my billing address sometimes), but I was not disappointed.

Target Beauty Box



Fekkai Glossing Cream


This will be perfect for my hair, as it tends to get a little frizzy from time to time. I have not used Fekkai for awhile now, but from what I remember it was a great brand.

Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack


I really do love getting shaving razors in my beauty boxes. Why? Well I really think they are way too pricey, and I hate buying them at the stores. Actually, I usually forget I need them, so they are of minimal availability at my house. So, I can always use more.


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips


I have gotten a few of the Sally Hansen Polish Strips in other boxes, and I really do like them. I think the polish strips take a little while longer to apply versus regular nail polish. However, the polish strips last so much longer. Great addition to the Target Beauty Box.

L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream;  and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo


The BB Cream will be great to add to my gym or beach bag, for a quick fix me up. The La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo is an acne treatment that used to only be available through dermatologist; so when the time comes to treat a little breakout this will definitely come in handy.

TICKLED PINK OPINION: This box only cost $5, and I received way more in the box than what I paid. So, I am a happy camper. Target also through in a $3 off coupon a beauty purchase of $15 or more. I am hopeful that Target will release another Beauty Box soon, as this one was a hit.

What did you think of the Target Beauty Box?

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment