Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five for Friday


Hi there, and happy Friday! Yes, it is Friday. Whoo hoo. Today I am linking up again with Lauren Elizabeth over at the Lauren Elizabeth Blog for High Five For Friday.

Here are some highlights of this week.


1. Love Apple of my Eye Jewelry. Even better they have some fantastic mystery bags that they send out. Here is a beautiful J. Crew inspired Vine Rhinestone necklace I got. Loving it.


2. Love this Goodbyn Bynto Box that I got in the July Citrus Lane Box. Best of all I love that we could personalize it. This is the little one and Daddy’s snack box. Turned out super cute.


3. Officially loving Postagram. I have already sent a bunch of these to family. What a great idea, and a great way to get use out of the pictures I take on my cell. I think I may be obsessed already.


4. This picture is just too cute not to share. Little one was showing off her muscles in her exercise clothes. She starts every morning stretching with Daddy, and she loves going on runs with us, although at the end she has to be on Daddy’s shoulders. Haha.


5. Was in a parade at the start of this week. It was super-hot out. However, I got to walk with the Geico Gecko and I felt worse for the guy in the mascot costume. These were the old fashion motor carriages in front of us. Super cool cars.

What were your highlights for the week? Would love to hear all about them, so link up and share.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! And how fun to be in a parade!! :D It's a random unfulfilled dream of mine to be a mascot (a real one, not a gecko in a parade LOL) and the awesome University of Louisville is going to make that dream come true for me this year! Even as a 30-something mother of two!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so exciting. You will have to take some pictures and share on your blog!

      Delete