Friday, June 21, 2013

June Wanderlust Birchbox Review


My Birchbox finally came this week, and I must say I am pleased with June’s box.


What is Birchbox?
If you have never heard of Birchbox than you are missing out. Birchbox is a beauty box subscription that sends great beauty and lifestyle items to their members each month, as to provide a great way to introduce people to new products.


For June,  Birchbox's theme was Wanderlust, bringing us products and samples from near and far, that will help with summer traveling. To go with this theme the box included some very neat postcards from around the world. 




June Wanderlust Birchbox


Wanderlust Collection Color Club Polish in London Calling


This is an exclusive Birchbox and Color Club Collaboration set of polishes, which were inspired by four of Birchbox’s favorite cities. I love the full size polish in minty green, London Calling, that I received in my box.


LAQA & Co. Lil’ Lip in Pinkman


I am excited to give this Lil’ Lip a try. It has gotten some great reviews on Birchbox’s website, and if it stays on as long as reviews say it does, than that’s even better. The great bright color is great for summer.


ORIGINS Clear Improvements Active charcoal mask


I love Origins products, so I am very psyched to give this charcoal mask a try. The Clear Improvements mask is said to draw out impurities in the skin and tighten up pores. Cannot wait to give it a try.


Oscar de la Renta Something Blue Perfume Sample


I am not really the biggest fan of perfume samples. However, this Something Blue smells pretty good, so I am glad that I got a little sample.


ORIGINS GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer Sample


Again I really do like Origins products, and I do like the GinZing moisturizer, as I actually already use this product.



TICKLED PINK OPINION: While I really liked most all of the items in my June Wanderlust Birchbox, I always wish some of the samples were bigger. However, I think my box was pretty good this month, and am a satisfied Birchbox customer with what I received. I also am enjoying their new look. The box is so modern and clean. The chevron black print inside the boxes was my favorite.

COST: $10 per month

What do you think of June’s Birchbox? If you are interested in seeing more from Birchbox or to sign up for this wonderful subscription you can on their website  HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment