Monday, November 18, 2013

November's More Good Edition - "What is in Her Birchbox?"


Always love getting my Birchbox each month, and this month I really enjoyed my box. Came right on schedule, and also came to the new address with no issues at all, which is great. And here is another installment of What is in Her Birchbox? for November.


What is Birchbox?
For all those who do not know what Birchbox is… Birchbox sends their monthly beauty boxes out each month. Each box is full of makeup, skincare items, hair products, and more. Birchbox has really opened itself up to being a lifestyle box as well. And each month it costs $10. There is also a Birchbox Man box, which cost $20 per month.

More Good 
November Birchbox
For November Birchbox will be  bringing their subscribers ideas for how you can bring more good to your life, which range from charitable beauty brands to  easy ways to give back to the community, etc. 




Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil ($18)
I have received this in a couple boxes before and I really like this. It is perfect to open up the eyes, especially on those morning that you just know you need more sleep and it shows on your face. That is mainly what I use it for. However, there are many other uses for it. What is great about this one product in my Birchbox this month, is that it was full size! 


Color Club Nail Polish in Dark n’ Stormy ($4)
I really appreciate when I get polish in any box, and I have expressed that many times. This color comes from the Color Clubs new Cocktail Collection, and it is a perfect color for winter. 


It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Product ($9)
Another product that I was super excited to see in my box this month. This is a great leave in product that helps fight frizz and  hair damage. I tend to get really frizzy hair when I put no product in it, so I am excited to use something that is specifically made to fight it. 


Tiossan Body Cream ($1.50)
A great body cream for my purse, and as I have said many times during this fall, I get really dry skin during cold weather, so this is great. 


Lifestyle Extra- Chuao ($1)
All I can say is that is a great little treat for Birchbox to add. I may be gifting this over to A, but it looks delicious. 



Tickled Pink Opinion

This month I was just super impressed with my Birchbox. The total value of the box was approximatly $33.50. I do not think I have ever gotten a Birchbox that was valued that high. Like I said super impressive, since the box is $10 a month, and for each product I review on the Birchbox website I get 1 point, which equals a dollar to spend at Birchbox. I really do love Birchbox, and this box was just fantastic. 

If you would like to check out past month’s Birchboxes you can see them HERE or HERE. And, if you would like to sign up for Birchbox, you can HERE

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment