Monday, November 18, 2013

Fab Kids- November Perfectly Prep Collection Pick


I really love getting clothes for the little one from Fab Kids. They always come out with the best collection of clothing for the little ones. I think that this outfit is one of my favorites, and it comes from their recently released Perfectly Prep collection.




What is Fab Kids?

Fab Kids, which is affiliated with Just Fab, is a company started by a couple of mothers, and Christina Applegate (movie star), and founded to let girls,  and now boys, express their individuality through fashion, while allowing parents to get high end clothing at reasonable prices. After taking the style quiz, Fab Kids then picks out clothing perfect for your little one. You can pick and choose what you would like. Every outfit comes with three pieces, and the cost is $39.95. You are not obligated to pick a set each month, and can skip if you choose as well. 


Perfectly Prep 
Collection Pick
Hearts & Green Outfit



Back Zip Heart Dress

This is a super cute blue dress with white hearts, and made of cotton. It is very soft, and is great for the winter months, since the fabric on the dress was a little heavier. The dress also had long sleeves. The back zipper matched the leggings, and was such a cute detail. I swear I would wear this if it came in my size too.

Fab Soft Leggings- Neon Green
These are the Fab Kids signature leggings, and is super cute and super soft. I could get these in all colors for the little one. I also wish they had some adult leggings, haha.

Red Bow Headband
While this is cute, I know our little one will not wear this. And it looks like it could be a little uncomfortable. I probably will hold on to this until she is a little older.


More Perfectly Prep Collection Picks


Neon Owls Outfit


Love Hearts Outfit


Tickled Pink Opinion

I really love Fab Kids, and the more we get these outfits for the little one, the more I can see the convenience and fancy of getting them all the time. I would get all the outfits for the little one if I could.  Additionally, the cost for an outfit is reasonable considering that the outfits are quality kids outfits as well. Fab Kids already has their Holiday Bling Collection out now, and such a great selection. 

What is great for new members of Fab Kids, is you get your first outfit for your little one for 50% off. So, if you are interested in learning more, checking out the full selection from Fab Kids or signing up, you can HERE. 

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment