Monday, November 18, 2013

Sample Society- November Winter Wonders Box Review



Sample Society is usually one of the first boxes that I get each month, and it is a great box to start the month off with. However, and it may be because of my move, it came a little late this month.  Needless to say, I still am excited to share November’s Sample Society Box with you all.



What is Sample Society?
For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15.


For November, Sample Society is getting everyone ready for winter. The theme of the box was Winter Wonders, and yes everything was very wonderful.


November Sample Society Box


Jane Ireland Lip Drink Balm
I have gotten a couple different Jane Ireland products in my Sample Society boxes, and I am never disappointed. They are little, but perfect to keep in a little side pocket of my purse. This is a perfect to keep lips moisturized and protected during the cold months ahead.


Illume Balsam & Cedar Metallic Tin Candle
I love getting candles in any box, I especially really love the Illume brand of candles. Again, I have received Illume candles before. This is a perfect candle scent for winter, notes of basalm and cedarwood with cinnamon remind me of  a nice cabin in the woods.


Borghese Splendore Brightening Makeup
This is great for all those holiday parties coming up. A great little extra addition to the makeup routine to add that extra illumination needed to stun everyone around.


Annick Goutal Eau d’ Hadrein Perfume
The information card says that this is a very clean smell, and it definetly is. It is made of of scents of lemon and yiang-yiang. I am not sure what that it, but it smells excellent.


Murad Anti-Aging Acne Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator
Murad is a great brand, and I have also used many of Murad’s products. I am always looking for ways to help minimize pores, this is perfect.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

I always love when I get a Sample Society, or any box for that matter, with a candle in it. I just love candles. I did not do a price over on this box this month, but my instincts tell me that the box was definetly worth $15 I paid for the box. Also, Sample Society Always gives a $15 gift code of a purchase of $50, which is nice. 

What do you think of the November Sample Society Box? If you are interested in signing up or learning more about Sample Society, you can HERE. And make sure to use Referral Code “TICKLEDPIN” at checkout if you subscribe.

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment