Monday, November 18, 2013

Fancy This- A Toddler's Birthday Edition

So I have the little ones birthday  coming up. She is going to be turning 3. Wow how time flies.  It is harder and harder to try and find something that she does not already have.  I thought I would do a little online browsing to see what I found that caught my eye, and give me some more ideas. Recently, I have been noticing that Fancy.com has some pretty cute stuff for kids, and so I decided to do a little post about what I found.  I am calling this my Fancy This - A Toddler's Birthday Edition.

What is Fancy.com?

Fancy what you find, buy what you fancy.

Fancy is the place where you discover, collect, and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places and innovative stores.

Fancy lets you discover an endless assortment of cool stuff, curated by our global community with one thing in common: exceptional taste.

FANCY THIS- A Toddler's Birthday

Anteater Bug Vac
Anteater Bug Vac
Our little one would get a kick out of this, and she loves animals. We also love animals as well. Anteaters, who are also known as Tamanduas, are one of our favorite animals. 


Tub Time Bubble Maker
Tub Time Bubble Maker
We have been having a hard time with Bath Time lately, so maybe this would help. Anyone else there have a hard time at bath time with a toddler. I think adding a little bubbles would make it more fun for her.


Crochet Baby Turban by SMartPotter
Crochet Baby Turban by SMartPotter
This is so super cute. I think our little one would look so cute in this. She may need a bigger size though. 


Route 12 Balance Bike by bixbi
Route 12 Balance Bike by bixbi
We have some friends who got this balance bike, or one like it, for their little one, and he loved it. We have been thinking about getting our little one this bike for awhile. I think she would love it, and it is great for balance. 


A couple other Fancy Finds that I like for the little one

Rainy Day Indoor Swing
Rainy Day Indoor Swing


Dolly Baby Ballerinas by Le Petit Tom 
Dolly Baby Ballerinas by Le Petit Tom


Chalktrail Bike & Scooter Mounts
Chalktrail Bike & Scooter Mounts

What do you Fancy? If you would like to check out the Fancy website you can HERE.

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

1 comment: