Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November Ipsy Glam Bag- Glam It Up Review



I have to say it has been an awesome month for my subscriptions. This month I have been super impressed with every single one of them, especially my makeup and beauty boxes. Ipsy Glam Bag, is always up there on my hit list, and for November, they have scored again.


What is Ipsy Glam Bag?

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out the latest and greatest beauty items to your door every month. And not only do you get to try some great beauty products, but it all comes in a handy makeup bag each month.

Cost: $10 per month

For November, Ipsy Glam Bag curated a Glam Bag that was perfect for the holiday season coming up. The theme was "Glam It Up". How fitting given the name of Ipsy’s subscription is Glam Bag. I think this has to be one of the best Glam Bags that Ipsy has put together thus far, and I am super impressed.


November Ipsy Glam Bag
Glam it Up



Be a bombshell  Lip Crayon  in Hot Damn- $14
Be a bombshell has quickly become one of my favorite cosmetics brands. I am currently using their blush, lipstick, and their lipgloss. I  was super excited to see this Lip Crayon, full size, in  this month’s Glam Bag. I am a big fan of lip crayons, and I think they are the best. This Hot Damn, bright red color, will be perfect for the holiday parties and celebrations coming up.


BH Cosmetics- Galaxy Chic in Eclipse- $3
While this color mixed very well with the Starlook Eye Pencil that I received,  I only wish that it was a color that I would use more often. That being said thought, I think that this is a very pretty color. It is a mix of purple ,which will match well with the amethyst eye pencil. I will be able to make this work with some of my other eye shadows, so not a total bust.


Starlooks Eye Pencil in Amethyst- $12
I have used a couple of the Starlooks products before, and I have been happy with them. I will be able to pair this eye pencil up the with eye shadow that  I received in this month’s Glam Bag, so that is an added plus.


Nailtini Nail Laquer in Cavier Cocktail- $13
I really like the Nailtini brand, and I have received it in other Glam Bags, and was excited to see this in this month’s Glam Bag. This is a great gunmetal metallic grey color, and, again, this will be great for the holidays.


Em Michele Phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Sheer in Cabana Beige- $16.50
This is such a pretty color, very natural and sheer. This is great to add as a base for any great bold lip. I have never used brand before, but am always up for a new lip stick.


Pixi  Bronzer-$8
Bronzer is the perfect to add the finishing touch to any great Glam look. I usually use Bronzer everyday, and this was a great addition to this Glam Bag.

Glam Bag
This was by far one of my favorite makeup bags, and perfect for this month's theme!

TICKLED PINK OPINION

I cannot believe how many full size products were included in this November Ipsy Glam Bag. This Glam Bag included everything you needed to glam up any every day look and perfect for holiday parties. The total value of November’s Glam it Up Ipsy Glam Bag was approximately $66.50, and for $10 a month. WOW . I will always be the biggest fan of the Ipsy Glam Bag, and I cannot wait for next month. 

What did you think of November’s Ipsy Glam Bag? If you are interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up for this great subscription you can HERE. 

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment