Thursday, November 14, 2013

November Blush Mystery Beauty Box Review



This is one of my favorite beauty boxes out there right now, and cannot believe what is included in this box each month. Especially for the cost of Blush Mystery Beauty Box each month.



What is Blush Mystery Beauty Box?


Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out great beauty products, skin care, hair care and makeup handpicked by a team of beauty pros, and is worth at least $100. Members also Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box and Free Shipping all the time! The monthly cost is $24.95.water. These are another great item to set the mood with!


November 
Blush Mystery Beauty Box
This month the Blush Mystery Beauty Box curator was Laura Feist , who Is a celebrity makeup artist. When I read about that, I had anticipated some great items in November’s Blush Box.  And, I was right. Another great box from Blush Mystery Beauty Box.




Cargo High Pigment Eye Pencil in Brown
I love Cargo makeup, but have never really had a chance to use any of it.  I also really stick to a black eye liner usually, so the brown will be different for me. I think this will be a perfect liner for natural and earthy colors though, and look forward to giving it a whirl.


Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray
This is perfect for those mornings on the run. I have never used the Nick Chavez products, this in particular is great to give a little extra to limp and lifeless hair. Just at first glance it sounds fantastic. I have limp hair at time, so this will be perfect.


Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer

I love Pur-lisse Products. I have used the Soy Face Cleanser and it was perfect. I cannot wait to use this face moisturizer. This will be perfect for the winter, and if  I decide to go to the mountain, that it Is sunny. Keep my face from drying out and also protect it from the sun.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Hydrafull Gloss in Sorbet
This is a beautiful bright pink color, but really was nice on top of a light pink lipstick. This is a high gloss lip gloss that also plumps while working. Plump and Glossy lips, perfect!


Paula’s Choice Resist Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
This is a good formula for oily and combination skin, so it is perfect for my skin. I never know from day to day how my face skin will be, but it is always between normal and a little oily.


Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Mascara- Black
This is most definetly an eye’s month. I have received many products that will allow me to have amazing eyes. This Elizabeth Arden mascara is fantastic, and it takes the top spot for the next mascara that I will using on a daily basis.


SmartFX Smartlash Eyelash Enhancer
This is so fabulous to receive in this months blush mystery beauty box. I was estatic. I have heard so many great things about this SmartLash, that I could not wait to try it out myself. It actually was on my list of beauty items to buy next. Was happy to see that I could mark something off my list. Whoo Hoo!


Extras

A couple bonus items that were included in this month’s Blush Beauty Box. I always love the little additions to each box. If the box is not worth it as it is, these extras are added in each month’s box. Isn’t that fantastic.


TICKLED PINK OPINION


This month’s Blush Mystery Beauty Box was absolutely great. This beauty box is never a let down, and I always am very impressed after going through each and every product. This month the SmartLash pretty much paid for the box, but if that is not enough there were more than $230 worth of products included in November’s box. Blush Mystery Beauty Box will continue to be a favorite, and I cannot wait for December. Stay tuned in December to see if I actually have longer lashes!

What do you think of the Blush Mystery Beauty Box? If you are interested in learning more or would like to sign up for your fantastic Blush Mystery Beauty Box, you can HERE.

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment