Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cotton Booty Baby Products/Cloth Diaper Subscription Review


I recently got the chance to try out a new subscription, Cotton Booty, that sends sample of cloth diapers out to their subscribers each month. Although we are not using cloth diapers and actually are in the middle of potty training, I am sure that i can use these items as great gift items.


What is Cotton Booty?
Cotton Booty is a monthly cloth diaper subscription that sends out a brand cloth diaper sample, and a fun item each month.  Cotton Booty will ship the latest styles that are top rated from mothers around the world.  

Cost: $24.99 per month



Goodnight Sleep 
Tight Cotton Booty Box

 This month the set was made for night times, and to help baby and parents get through the night with goodnight sleep. 

Kawaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter One-Size- $15
I have never used cloth diapers. This is an out shell that is specifically designed for nighttime extra protection for leakage of cloth diapers.  Each diaper also comes with  2 large microfiber insert. This is good for babies 8lbs to 36lbs. This very pretty Hawaiian print.  I am sure if I were using cloth diapers I would like to have an outer protective shell that gives extra protection that helps against leaks. 



Angel Dear Muslin Swaddle- $16

This is a super cute owl print swaddle. IT is made of 100% cotton. These truly are super soft, and very generous in size.And the more you wash this swaddle the softer it gets. I most definitely will be gifting this to one of my family members who will be having a baby soon. 



Wash with Water Star is Born Massage Cream- $2
This sample  is certified after- bath cream that helps nourish babies skin. We will be using this right away on our little ones skin. We already use Honest Body Cream on our little ones skin and it really works great, so we will see the difference between the two. 



TICKLED PINK OPINION: I think that this is great for mothers who are using cloth diapers. If I were going to be using cloth diapers on a little one I would make sure to subscribe to Cotton Booty before I even had the baby, that way you could start getting supplies ahead of time.  I really like the theme and the products that came in this Goodnight Sleep Tight Box, and also think it was definitely a good deal. The total value of this Cotton Booty Box was approximately $33, and the cost for the subscriber per month is only $24.99. Not only did you get your monies worth, but the products were great quality as well, and the name of the subscription, Cotton Booty, is super cute and catchy as well.  I most definitely would keep Cotton Booty in mind if I ever will be needing cloth diapers or as a great gift idea for parents to be. 

What did you think of my first Cotton Booty Box? If you are interested in learning more or would like to subscribe to Cotton Booty you can HERE.  

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment