Thursday, October 17, 2013

October Beauty Sage Editor's Pick Box Review


I am quickly finding that I am really liking the Beauty Sage boxes that I have come across the last couple months. When the announcement was made that October’s Beauty Sage Editor’s Pick Box was up for grabs  I immediately had to get one.  Although, the price when up from $10 to $12, I still think it is a great beauty box.

What is Beauty Sage?
Beauty Sage is an online beauty store that sells bath and body products, skincare products, makeup, perfume, etc. It is like a Sephoras I guess you could say.  And little did I know they also have beauty boxes. After doing a little searching around the Beauty Sage website, this is not the only beauty box that they have available. Past boxes have included Younger Skin Deluxe Box, Sleep Box, and other Editor’s Pick Boxes to name a few. Where have I been I ask myself? Some of these past boxes are just great.  The cost for most boxes are about $12.


October Beauty Sage
Editor’s Pick Box


Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream
This a best selling product and is a great moisturizer.  I am quickly finding that I really like the Dr. Hauschka’s line of products.

Torie & Howard Grapefruit and Honey Tin

Even though this is not a beauty item, I really enjoyed this little treat. I immediately opened by box and tried one, and they are delicious little treats.  These hard candies are organic and made of real fruit. And the tin was just too cute.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Hand and Nails Cream

This a good size travel size hand and nail cream, and it came at just the right time. With the cold weather setting in my hands need all the moisture they can get. It is nice to get a travel size hand cream to stick in my purse.

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream 

I currently am using some First Aid Beauty face wash, and it is excellent. I am excited to try out some other products from First Aid, especially if the eye cream can help with under-eye puffiness and dark circles. Some days these eyes need all the help they can get.

Kneipp Juniper Herbal Bath 

This is perfect after a long day at work, and it smells great. 

TICKLED PINK OPINION
I really think that Beauty Sage is a great subscription. I like that you are not obligated to join a subscription where they bill you each month, rather you can pick and choice whether you want to get the monthly Editor’s pick box or not. I was a little bummed that the price has increased, but I think it is worth it. The cost is $12, but the tin of candies alone is worth $5, and Beauty Sage does free shipping. Also, Beauty Sage  provides a 10% off coupon in each box for a discount on other orders through Beauty Sage. I also am a big fan of face and skin products, so this is a perfect box for me.  I look forward to next month’s Editor’s Pick Box.

What did you think of the October’s Beauty Sage Editor’s Pick  box? October's Beauty Sage Editor's Pick box is still for sale,  If you are interested in  learning more about Beauty Sage or getting this great box you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment