Thursday, March 6, 2014

US Weekly February's Edition- What is in Her Birchbox?


And now for another one of my regular beauty subscriptions, that I got in February. BIRCHBOX. Yes, of course, I still get Birchbox. I really like Birchbox because no matter what, my box is always a surprise. Well, unless I peak online, but really it is never a sure thing with what items you are going to get each month, as there are so many variations of the Birchbox. I like this a lot about Birchbox.  Well enough babbling, here is another edition of What is in Her Birchbox?



What is Birchbox?
For all those who do not know what Birchbox is Birchbox sends their monthly beauty boxes out each month. Each box is full of makeup, skincare items, hair products, and more. Birchbox has really opened itself up to being a lifestyle box as well.

COST: $10 per month. (There is also a Birchbox Man box, which cost $20 per month.)


February
US Weekly Special February Birchbox
For February Birchbox teamed up with US Weekly for a special Birchbox!

Beauty Protector Protect & Oil
I love hair oils that are light, and make my hair feel soft and non-frizzy. This Beauty Protector Protect & Oil is perfect to put in my hair right after washing and before drying to protect it nicely.  I have not used this before, but I have used the Beauty Protector brand before so I knew I was going to like this hair oil.

Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

As I get older I tend to look for more products with SPF, as I really would like to protect my skin, especially my face. I have used this Coola brand before, so I was excited to see this in my Birchbox this month! And, Coola products are the best!

Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara 

Okay so there is nothing better in my makeup bag than a great mascara. Mascara is just that go to makeup that I cannot live without. And, after using this Smashbox Mascara, I think I am hooked.

Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Kitten Heels

Again, I never will bet board with more nail polish! And this polish was so fun. And in the sun it changes from a hot fuchsia to a deep magenta. Color Changing nail polish? Sounds good to me!

Smashbox Cosmetic Full Exposure Palette – Beauty Extra

I just love all the colors in this palette, as I love natural color eyeshadows. This eye shadow from smashbox was fantastic! The only thing is, is that the sample in my Birchbox was a little bit of a tease, as there was only a little sample card.


TICKLED PINK OPINION

I definetly am not disappointed in Februay’s Birchbox. However, I was expecting a little more pizzaz from a US Weekly Birchbox collaboration. I definetly have enjoyed past Birchboxes more. That being said though, I think that the box’s contents were well worth the $10 I spent for the subscription. I will continue to be a loyal Birxhbox subscriber, and look forward to each and every Birchbox I get every month!

What did you think of February’s US Weekly Birchbox?  If you are interested in signing up or learning more about Birchbox, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment