Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Need some sparkle? Cate & Chloe VIP Subscription Review


Tonight I am going to share with my love for jewelry. You should really see my collection of necklaces and all other pieces of jewelry. There is not one day I go without jewelry of some sort. So, you can imagine my excitement when I found the Cate and Chloe VIP Subscription. When Cate and Chloe graciously offered to send me their new VIP Subscription box to review for my readers on Tickled Pink in the Rain, well, I was super excited. And, now I cannot wait to share with you this jewelry subscription.



What is Cate & Chloe VIP Membership?
Cate and Chloe is a jewelry company that's mission is to create stylish jewelry at an affordable price. Each piece of jewelry from the Cate & Chloe collection is inspired by their favorite designers, and each piece is made to add elegant pieces  of jewelry to any women's jewelry collection. Cate and Chloe's VIP Membership includes two wonderful jewelry pieces per month that retails over $200, and one pieces is guaranteed to be a brand new piece each month. Other perks of the VIP Membership are that you get 20% all items featured by Cate & Chloe, including sale items, free shipping and handling, easy exchanges, and a FREE Gift with your welcome package!

Cost: $39.95 per month


Cate & Chloe VIP Membership 
Welcome Package
I immediately was impressed with Cate & Chloe, just by their packaging. It was delivered via USPS, and inside was this nice box with a pretty bow. Yes, a bow. I felt like I was getting a present, and it wasn't even my birthday, haha. After opening, the inside of the package was nicely packaged as well. I appreciate when a company pays attention to the presentation of their subscription. I think it is a good indication that a company really cares, and cares about their customers/subscribers. A great first impression.






Layla "Beauty" 
Pendant Necklace
"Get ready to be noticed! This timeless, beautiful pendant will certainly make you stand out from the crowd!"


This is so feminine and dainty, I really love it. I am a fan of gold, but I also like silver, especially when there is an extra sparkle like this necklace has. I also love that this necklace, while great for a special occasion, is also great to wear with casual wear to make the outfit just a little more elegant and sophisticated. I really think this necklace is very beautiful, and most definitely will get my wear out of it.


TICKLED PINK OPINION

My overall impression of Cate & Chloe VIP Subscription is an A++. Not only do I think that it is well priced for the quality and style of the jewelry received, but I also really am impressed with the delivery, presentation and attention to detail that this subscription brings to the table. Cate & Chloe VIP Membership makes a lady feel special by sending a monthly beautiful surprise to her doorstep. What lady does not want to feel special, and be treated with a special something? And, all while not breaking the bank. I really think that Cate & Chloe would also be perfect for birthday presents or a special occasion for friends as well. I look forward to seeing more from Cate &Chloe VIP Subscription.

If you are interested in learning more about Cate & Chloe and the Cate & Chloe VIP Membership or signing up, you can HERE.

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment