Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 2013 Wishlist

March 2013 Wishlist

I will admit I love window shopping online, and for real as well. However, I thought I would share my latest March Wishlist.

And we go:

I have loved stationary since I can remember, and when I came across this I thought it was a must have. 

You're The Bee's Knees Card By Rifle Paper Co.
$4.99 - shopruche.com

2- I love this top, and love the colors. Clovers must be my thing lately, and although this is not green, I would surely wear this shirt for St. Patty's Day.

Kapri Top

3- I love all the pretty pastel colors coming out for spring; from pastel nail colors all the way to these cute tea cups, I love it all. Who doesn't need some more tea cups, haha!!

Tea Lover Cup & Saucer Set
$65 - shopruche.com

4-I have to confess, I love dresses! And ModCloth has the cutest dresses right now. From polka dots, pastels, stripes and florals, I just cannot get enough. This was my number one dress pick from ModCloth's selection right now. Loving it! What do you think?

Daytime Dresses
$273 - modcloth.com

5- And here we go with jewelry, while I am quite the frugal one with jewelry, I cannot resist a necklace like this. First, I love the bib necklaces; second, I love the emerald color; and last, this necklaces comes from my favorite online store BaubleBar! 

BaubleBar Emerald Galaxy Bib
$34 - baublebar.com

6- As you will see in my February picks from this post HERE, I love this perfume from Diptyque. It has one of the best smells that I have ever have come across in a perfume. Yes I am raving about it; this perfume is the BEST!

Eau Duelle

7-These shoes from Ruche are just so cute, versatile, and so very classy. Loving the polka dots. A great addition to any shoe collection.

Classy & Cute Vintage Inspired Shoes | Ruche
$39 - shopruche.com

8- Benefit Fakeup, I will be trying this out for sure this month. Per the benefits website Fakeup is a hydrating concealer that helps dark circles, and makes it look like you have gotten those 8 hours of sleep you are supposed to each night!! Sounds wonderful to me!

Benefit Fakeup
$24 - birchbox.com

And last... Another one from BaubleBar.

9- I would buy this bangle bracelet in all colors if I could. However, as it is a wishlist, my favorite would be the emerald one of course. If you have not checked BaubleBar out, you can HERE. They are the best.

BaubleBar Emerald Pave Links Bracelet
$78 - baublebar.com

Hope you enjoyed my March Wishlist. Stay tuned to more Wishlists in the future. What's on your wishlist this month?

Until next time, 


Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment