Friday, February 1, 2013


CRAVEBOX CRAZY


It has been a week or so since my last post, but early this week I got an exciting package in the mail that I wanted to share with you all. CRAVEBOX! I absolutely love Cravebox. They are a little different of a subscribing system, in that you have enter your name into a raffle like system, and then they let you know if you “Are IN” or not.  I have only missed out on about two boxes this last year, but I am very pleased and excited to try the items in this box. The theme was Zatarain’s Big Game, just in time for the Superbowl. Not only was it double sized this time, but Cravebox also gave people who were in the choice to receive more boxes, so you could use the items at your own Superbowl party.



I was excited this was New Orleans Game Day themed box,  as I love football, and it was made especially for a Superbowl party. Here is a picture of the items included in the Cravebox.

Zatarain’s Jambalaya and Rice and Beans
I am particularly excited to try Zatarain’s Jambalaya and Rice and Beans. I have never made Jambalaya, but I am always up for a challenge. I will let you know how it turns out.



Zatarain’s Creole Mustard
I have already tried this full size item of Creole Mustard. Yummy!  I am a mustard girl, not yellow mustard,  but mustard with a kick! This Creole Mustard will  spice things up.  All in all it is fantastic mustard. Probably a great addition to a homemade BBQ sauce as well.


TRUE Lemon Iced Tea
Took the time to make some of this last night, and it is fantastic. Just the right amount of sweetness in this tea mix, and super refreshing as well.  On Superbowl day, add a little adult kick, and it will be great addition to the party. I give it a thumbs up!


Zatarain’s Creole Seasoning
I have actually purchased this before, and I love it. It is a little like Johnny’s Seasoning, but with a kick. I would recommend it on anything from mixing it up with some soup, adding it as a topper to a salad, to adding as a topper to some crispy French fries. I was so excited to get double the Creole Seasoning, it definitely is the best!



If you want to check out Cravebox, check out their up and coming drawings HERE. I am already signed up for the Cooking Light Box, and I would recommend heading over to Cravebox.com to sign up yourself. Most boxes cost anywhere from $10 to $15, not too bad at all for what you get. Cravebox is definitely worth every penny!!! They have also added some new boxes called “Instant Boxes” ranging from $10 to $14, you can see the options HERE!!

Stay Tickled Pink
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment