Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stitch Fix Review- 4th Fix


This is one of those clothing subscriptions that one can get addicted to very quickly. I limit myself to one a month, since the clothing that comes in each Stitch Fix box is just too cute, and I want too keep it all. This is my 4th fix, and I am excited to share this one with you.


Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. Stitch Fix gets your style and size preferences, then send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. And No two Fix shipments are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you. It costs $20 per month, and this $20 can be used towards the purchase of any of the items Stitch Fix adds to your box.


4th Stitch Fix

This box was styled by Miranda, and I am quickly finding out that she definetly knows my style. I can tell from each fix that these stylist really do their research.

Sweet Rain Daliah Sheer Floral Cluster Blouse- $58


This was one of my favorites out of this fix. I love sheer blouses, and have really been into the floral print these last couple months. This says it was black, but I think this looked more navy blue.  I really liked that this could be paired with a pair of jeans, but also couple be worn with a skirt or nice pants for work. Like I have said before I really love versatile pieces.


Everly Renden ¾ Sleeve Zig Zag Blouse-$38


Love the style and print of this blouse. It fits perfectly, and the pictures really do not give this shirt justice.


Tulle Delanie Floral Print Self Tie Dress- $58



I kept a piece from Tulle in the last fix that came my way, and I really thought this dress was cute. However, I was not sure about how it fit on me. Paired up with a jean jacket, it would be a perfect weekend wear.


Pink Martini Mia Bird Print Front Pocket Tank-$48


I thought this was adorable, and loved the cut and style of this tank. However, I do not wear animals on my clothing too often. It was cute paired up with a boyfriend fit pair of jeans though.


Sweet Rain Tiffani Belted Racer Back Maxi Dress- $68



I am quickly seeing that I really do like the Sweet Rain brand. The top picks from this box were both from Sweet Rain. I really love the color of this dress, and that it is a maxi. I do not know what it is about a maxi, but I get so excited when I get one. This was a top contender to keep.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: Again Stitch Fix blew me out of the water. This 4th fix was one of the best, and I wanted to keep them all, just this month I did not have the money to keep each and every piece. I always pick one piece so that I can put the $20 styling fee to good use. So I chose the Everly Zig Zag Top, so I was only charged an additional $18. I am loving Stitch Fix and cannot wait for my 5th fix.


Have you gotten your Stitch Fix yet? If not, you can sign up to get your fix HERE.And if you would like to see my other Stitch Fix boxes you can HERE, HERE and HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment