Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Beauty Sage Editor's Pick August Box Review


I just recently ran across Beauty Sage, and to be honest I do not know how I ever missed this one. One day I just opened up my e-mail and saw that I had an e-mail from Beauty Sage letting me know about their Editor’s Pick Box. Well you know me, I instantly was intrigued. So after looking it over a little and contemplating whether I needed another beauty box,  well I got it. Yes, one always needs another beauty subscription box. Haha.


What is Beauty Sage? And what is the Editor’s Pick Box?

Beauty Sage is an online beauty store that sells bath and body products, skincare products, makeup, perfume, etc. It is like a Sephoras I guess you could say.  And little did I know they also have beauty boxes. After doing a little searching around the Beauty Sage website, this is not the only beauty box that they have available. Past boxes have included Younger Skin Deluxe Box, Sleep Box, and other Editor’s Pick Boxes to name a few. Where have I been I ask myself? Some of these past boxes are just great. And most of these boxes are $10 (some I see are $15).

August Beauty Sage Editor’s Pick Box



Clarisea Beachy Waves Salt Spray ($3)



This is a sea-salt-based spray delivers textured, surfer-girl hair waves. I absolutely love Salt Texture Spray, it does wonders for soft hair, and helps on those days that you want to use the curling iron on your hair. I am excited to give this spray a try.


One Love Organics Brand New Day Microderma Scrub and Masque ($12)


This helps take away dead skin cells with silk peptides, milk powder and fresh pineapple enzymes. I love getting new skincare items to try. I have never used anything for my face that is in the form of powder though, so I think this could be interesting. 


Christopher Drummond Beauty Blush Alluring in Pink ($14)



Not sure if this is full size, but I do not think it is. Hard to nail down an exact price so I guessed. However, this is a pretty all-natural blush that delivers a sweet rosy glow.


Clark’s Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask ($10-$20)


 I have tried Clark’s Botanicals before and I loved their products. Again was very excited to see a skincare product in this box. This mask intensely hydrates with algae extract, while also diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Again, I was not sure on the pricing so I just guessed based on a full size 1.7 oz costing $72, expensive little thing.

Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap ($6)



This is a great cleanser and/or mask that removes dead skin and dull buildup for a revitalized complexion. I have tried this before and it is some potent stuff, and works very well.

Tickled Pink Opinion: For my first box from Beauty Sage, I am thoroughly impressed with this box. For only $10, shipping included, I got approximately $50 (give or take some) worth of great beauty products. Yes, no full size products, but these are quality products. Additionally, Beauty Sage provides each person who got a Editor’s Pick Box a 10% off coupon on their next purchase at Beauty Sage. I think that is an awesome deal . I cannot wait to see what other boxes are coming up at Beauty Sage.

What did you this of the August Editor’s Pick Box? If you are interested in getting any products from Beauty Sage or staying informed on upcoming boxes you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment