Monday, August 19, 2013

Tickled Pink Weekend Rundown


Even though I have so many reviews to post, I thought I would share a little bit of my weekend travels/ fun with you.  This weekend we hit the open road, over to a little lake called Blue Lake in central Washington area. I am not the biggest road tripper, but this was only a 3 hour drive to our camp site, where we met some of our friends and their little ones. So, not too bad. And the best part is this was our little ones first camping trip/ roadtrip with us.



The sights were not too exciting on the road, but I think in a rustic/desert way they were very beautiful. And, we really got some very good weather on the way there, and during the days while we were playing in the boat or in the water. And it was nice to work on the tan a little before the summer is over.

The Columbia River

Our weekend was full of boat surfing (kinda like wake boarding), camp fires, inner tubing, cliff jumping, little ones playing in the dirt and on the playground, and lots of time together. Blue Lake was just so beautiful as well. 

I have not been able to get many other pictures on the computer, but thought I would share some that I had on my phone. 





The part I do not like is the coming home part. The lake was beautiful, and I wish we could have had more time to spend there. And, now I may need a vacation from my weekend vacation. However, work, reviews and laundry await me.  You should have seen the box of subscription boxes I had waiting for me when I got home, haha.

How was your weekend? Here is wishing you a Happy Monday, and a great week ahead.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful! The lake looks so peaceful and relaxing! You always lose me at the camping, but my kids love it!! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete