Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flowers For all Occasions- The Bouqs Co. Unboxing, Review and Promo/Discount



SAVE 20% off your first The Bouq if you link up through Tickled Pink in the Rain HERE.

I heard of The Bouqs Co. a while ago, and have been wanting to give them a try ever since. I was excited to get the chance to get a discount on my first Bouq, and could not wait to see what this flower service was all about.


 This is an online subscription or one time shot flower delivery service. However, this is not your typical local flower company. The Bouqs flowers cut on the day they are ordered and deliver straight from the farm so you get the freshest bouq possible! This means delivery just 4 days after cut, vs 10-14 elsewhere. The Bouqs deliver stems grown on the equator, and 10,000 feet above sea level, which means one thing: sun. And more sun means more color.

The Bouqs offers a one time purchase or you can sign up for one of their subscirptions, so you never forget a special occasion. And each bouquet starts at $40, and that covers shipping.



My First The Bouqs Co. Experience



The hardest part for me was trying to first figure out, which bouquet I wanted to send. Seriously, the bouquets that The Bouqs offers are just gorgeous. Check out some of my favorites:






I already knew I was going to send some flowers to our little one, and my fiance’. I know, who sends flowers to a guy, haha. I was thinking it was sweet though. So, I was looking for something less feminine for this The Bouqs Co. pick, so I went with The Epic.



After picking out your Bouq, you run through the process of specializing a little note for whom ever you are sending the flowers to, and then pick the day you would like it to arrive. 

A week after I purchased the Bouq online, it arrived fresh at our doorstep, signature required.  From South America all the way up to Washington State in a week, very impressive.



My fiance’ and little one were very excited to see a package addressed to them finally, haha. I was at work, but got texts and pictures of the flowers. The flowers were just beautiful, and very fresh. The Bouqs provides instructions on what to do with your flowers once you get them.


The Bouqs was a hit at our house, and I cannot wait to send out some more. 

PROMO/ DISCOUNT:

Right now you can save 20% off your The Bouqs purchase if you use my direct link HERE.

Is there someone special in your life, a special event coming up, or you just want to send some flowers just because? Well The Bouqs is not only convenient, hassle free, but it also has beautiful flowers. You can find out more about or get your first The Bouqs HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie
*This post contains referral link, which allows each reader to get discount. 

1 comment:

  1. By visiting our website flower delivery uk cheap flower delivery you can see the combinations and the types available. You can take a single flower bunch or can mix and match to make it more attractive.

    ReplyDelete