Monday, August 5, 2013

My first blush Mystery Box Review- July


I am a little backed up on my July boxes that came in. However, I think this box was one of my favorites in July, Blush Mystery Beauty Box. This was my first Blush Mystery Boxes that I have received, and it did not disappoint. I cannot wait to share it with you.



What is blush Mystery Beauty Box?
Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out great beauty products, skin care, hair care and makeup handpicked by a team of beauty pros, and is worth at least $100. Members also Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box and Free Shipping all the time! The monthly cost is $24.95.


July blush Mystery Beauty Box





Emani Organic Lip Shine (Full Size)


This is a perfect pink lip gloss. It went on nicely and really did look great on. Value is $16.


Deborah Lippmann 3D Holigraphic Luxurious Nail Color in Ray of Light-(Full Size)


This was my first ever Deborah Lippmann nail polish, and I loved it. I could have went with a different color, but I love the electric prismatic effect. Value is $19.


Lumene Vitamine C Pure Radiance 24h Lotion (Full Size)


What I appreciate about this facial lotion is that it not only does it moisturize, but it also detoxifies and mattifies the skin. I cannot wait to give this a try. Value is $20.


Philip B. Self Adjusting Hair Spray (Full Size)


I received some Philip B products in my June Glossybox, and I am excited to try another product. This hair spray is said to adjust according to your firming needs. Value $22


Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex (Full Size)


Anything to keep me looking young is a good thing in my book. This is said to help protect and fight visible signs of aging. Value is $50.


Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Anti-Aging Exfoliating Self-Tanner


Wow these just sound amazing. Not only will they help put a glow on my face, but it also helps exfoliate, minimize pores, and help existing sunspots on face! I have heard they are as good as they sound, so I cannot wait to try them out. Value is $18.


BioElements Quick Refiner


This helps skin to look younger. As you have read above I love trying products that do just that. Value is $4


Airbrush Eye Refining Treatment


This is said to get rid of puffiness almost immediately, as well as smooth and reduce fine lines! This was a bonus gift from blush, and I am excited to try it out. A full size Airbrush Eye Refining Treatment cost $68.

Raw Color Eye Brush- Extra Bonus Gift



I Can never have too many eye brushes, and love when they are included in any subscription I get. Great bonus gift item from blush!

TICKLED PINK OPINION:  This blush Mystery Beauty Box was just spectacular. Out of the 9 items in my blush Mystery Box, 6 of them were full sized.  This beauty box cost around $25, and the total value of the items received was over$150. I most certainly am very happy that I subscribed to blush Mystery beauty box, and cannot wait to see future blush Mystery Beauty Boxes!  

Have you signed up for blush Mystery Beauty Box yet? If you would like to learn more or sign up you can HERE.


Until Next Time

Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment