Monday, August 12, 2013

New Subscription Bondi New York Review

I love nail polish subscriptions, and am happy to see more of them popping up right now. I was recently contact to try out the new Bondi New York Subscription Box, and you know I said yes. I was not only super excited for the release, but excited to share it with you as well.


What is Bondi New York Subscription Box?
This a whole lot more than just a nail polish subscription box, this monthly beauty experience will send to your door each month 3 full sized polishes (worth $37.50), a deluxe beauty product, and 25% off all purchase of nail polish from Bondi New York (no subscriptions). The nail polish colors each month will be the latest trend nail colors, and 100% of the net profit of what Bondi makes from the purchase goes to support charitable organizations throughout the United States.

Cost: $19.99 per month.


August Debut
Bondi New York Subscription Box



3 Bondi Polishes


Teal Magnolia- A beautiful crème’ teal color. ($12..50)
Top of the Rock- A matte crème’ grey color. ($12.50)
Botanical Beauty- A lovely crème’ lilac color. ($12.50)

All of Bondi’s polishes are five free (formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, toluene and DBP).  I really loved all the colors, and am excited to see more from Bondi.

 

Suki To- Go Jump Start Nourishing Kit ($16.95)


This kit is perfect to help even the tone of the skin, moisturize, and reduce lines.  I love getting new face wash, skin regiment products so I was excited to see this as my deluxe item.

The August box was a Mystery Box, but all other Bondi New York Subscription Box Polishes from September will be up for preview beforehand.  If you do not love that month’s colors you can skip that months’ Bondi New York Subscription by corresponding with Bondi customer service.

TICKLED PINK OPINION: Bondi New York Subscription box’s total value was approximately $55, give or take, and the monthly subscription cost is $19.99. If you ask me that is a great subscription box! I think if I keep seeing boxes like this I will more than estatic to keep up with the Bondi New York Subscription Box. Not only were the colors that Bondi included in this box just fantastic, but I love the deluxe item as well.  Great first month for Bondi New York Subscription Box!

What did you think of the first Bondi New York Subscription Box? If you are interested in signing up or learning more about Bondi, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment