Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Lip Factory "Welcome Spring" Box Review

Wow, April just flown by! It seems as I get older time just goes by faster and faster. There is no keeping up. Speaking of time, there is no time to waste when sharing the awesome Lip Factory subscription. As you may have read before, Lip Factory is by far one of my favorite beauty subscriptions, and I love sharing it with my readers each month.

What is Lip Factory ?
Lip Factory is a beauty subscription that curates fantastic beauty boxes, with great beauty/makeup for you to explore and try out. Lip Factory prides itself of sending out new brands and new colors to their subscribers. And most of the products included in the Lip Factory boxes are FULL SIZE!

Cost: $22.00  per month


April “Welcome Spring”
Lip Factory Box
Okay so you have no idea how excited I am about Spring. I am REALLY excited!! Already it is starting to warm up over here in the Pacific Northwest. Thank goodness!  I really appreciate that Lip Factory has focused April’s box on some great beauty items to kick the spring off right.

OFRA Lipstick in Red My Lips  $13
I have tried OFRA Lip Gloss before, but I do not think I have ever tried their lipstick. However, I am very excited to give this bright red bold lipstick a try.  And with some natural sunscreen this lipstick will be perfect to add some pop to my lips for the summer while protecting as well.

Color Club Nail Polish in Soft as Cashmere $8
I was really excited to see this lovely color nail polish in the April Lip Factory box. I have been looking for a perfect creamy grey color, and I think I have found it.

NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait $5
I really appreciate that Lip Factory adds in various price range of products in their box. I have always like NYX products, and they are very affordable as well. What I love about this Butter Gloss other than the great color, is that  this great butter gloss smells like sugar cookies. Makes you hungry for sweets when you wear it, haha.

Be a Bombshell Eye Crayon in Fetish $14
I am a huge fan of Be a Bombshell and eye crayons.  Eye crayons are the perfect makeup accessory to add that something extra to an on-the-go makeup look. However, the color of this Eye Crayon was bright purple. No offense to purple, but I just do not think it is my color. I am sure I can find it a great home.

Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow in Tempted $14
Wow, two full size Be a Bombshell products this month! I love it. I really like this pretty khaki green eyeshadow, and think it is perfect for a natural springtime eye look. I have tried Be a Bombshell eye shadow before, so I know that this is a fantastic product.

Jesse’s Girl Kohl Eyeliner in Dark Brown $2
I usually wear a black eyeliner, but one occasion I will venture into a new color. Dark Brown would be next on my list to use for eye liner, so other than black this was a perfect eye liner for me. What is fantastic about Jesse’s Girl Kohl Eyeliner is that it comes with a built in eye pencil sharpener. I cannot tell you how many eye pencil sharpeners I go through. It is nice to have one stuck to the actual eye pencil! Genious idea!



TICKLED PINK OPINION

Always impressed with my Lip Factory boxes each month. For April, Lip Factory included $56 worth of fabulous beauty products that are perfect for spring, and all for the price of $22 per month. I would say that Lip Factory goes above and beyond each month in making sure their subscribers are getting their monies worth, as well as getting quality products. The best part of Lip Factory is that they always bring something new and exciting to the table. Lip Factory is still one of my number one for beauty subscriptions, and I continue to look forward to and get excited for each monthly box! I already cannot wait for May!

What did you think of April’s Lip Factory box? If you are interested in learning more about Lip Factory or signing up, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment