Thursday, January 24, 2013


Work+Hungry= Emergency PECKISH to the Rescue


I was sitting at my desk trying to get my work done for the day, and I was thinking to myself how Starbucks or the little mini mart down stairs would have to suffice to fill my tummy until I got home, BUT THEN work got to hectic and busy. With no time to get a good snack, thank goodness the mail came, and in the mail my PECKISH box. The Peckish box was my life saver today (not literally, I am sure I would not starve if I did not eat, but I would work a little better with something in my tummy J). I was so excited to receive the box, and right in the nick of time.



This is my first box from Peckish . Nosh, Nibble, Nourish. I am super excited to share this delightful little box with you, and tell you a little about this awesome subscription box company.


Peckish sends the boxes directly to your office or home with 3 full sized healthy snacks every week, bi-weekly, or monthly. The cost is $14.99 for each box. You also have options on what type of box you would like:

  • ·         The Nutrition Box;
  • ·         The Energy Booster Box;
  • ·         The Protein Box;
  • ·         The Sweet Tooth Box;
  • ·         The Light Box; or
  • ·         The Surprize Me! Box


I decided to go for The Light Box, as I would like to stick to my New Year’s Resolution!!


The Light Box this week came with the following:

The Green Machine


Dried Soy beans, Pistachios, and broccoli. Yes, broccoli. Before anyone says “Eww, yuck.” It is was so good. The mix is dried so all the ingredients are light, fresh, delightfully crispy, and yummy!

The calories are 95 per serving and there are 5 servings 
                                                     
 I give it 4 stars!! 

Strawberry Banana Sundae


Yummy Dried Strawberries, Bananas, organic sugar, and organic chocolate liqueur (yummy!!) make this a fantastic sweet tooth quencher. I could have ate all of this in one sitting. However, I decided to save some for my steel oats oatmeal and it did not let me down. So good!

 The calories are 61 per serving and there are 6 servings per bag.                   

   I give it 5 stars!

And last,

Sweet Americana


How could one not like this tasty little treat with a name like that? J Dried blueberries, raspberries and bananas, OH MY! This was my favorite our of the three, because I love blueberries. Sweet Americana is, just like the name,wonderfully sweet, fresh, and so delicious. A must try in my eyes.

And. Tadaa, only 17 calories and no fat in a serving. 5 servings per bag.

I give this treat 5 plus stars!

All of the Peckish treats stick to the following guidelines:

·         No Trans Fats
·        No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
·        No High Fructose Corn Syrup
·       No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors


Give it a try, AND. You can get 50% off your first box if you use the code friend12 at checkout!

I cannot wait for more boxes to come.

Stay Tickled Pink
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment