Friday, January 25, 2013

My favorite... IPSY Glam Bag!





Have I told you yet that I love monthly subscription boxes OR bags? Well, this is my favorite by far. IPSY  monthly Glam bag is just blow me away excellent. Such a great assortment of beauty items to try, and on top of that some item are even full size.  For January, the focus of the IPSY Glam Bag was Super Star. And IPSY  out did themselves this month!

I love getting this pink package in the mail.


And inside the January IPSY Bag



My favorite item this month (it was hard to pick one, since it all was great) was


the London Soho Crease Brush. 
I opened it up immediately, and it was perfect. I would like to try more London Soho brushes, as I was so impressed with the quality of this brush! London Soho brushes run from $19.99 to 7.99. 



The other items in the January IPSY bag were:

Pacifica Body Butter- Tuscan Blood Orange.
I have used other products by Pacifica before, and I love their Body Butter. This was a 2.5 oz sample, which was awesome. At Sephora a Pacific 2.5 oz Body Butter would cost around $7.00. Wow just the Pacifica Body Butter and the London Soho brush are worth the $10.00 you spend on the whole IPSY Glam Bag in itself. I am very impressed with this Pacifica product. It smells great, and leaves my skin feeling very moisturized, leaving no oily residue like some body butters..



Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating spilt ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne. I have used other Argan Oils, and I really love using it on my hair. So far I am loving this product. Additionally, the Jose Maran Argon oil 17 fl. Oz. sample runs about $17. 


Nailtini Nail Lacquer (Bloody Mary)
I have received the Nailtini nail polish in previous IPSY Glam Bags, and I loved it. I was so happy to receive this FULL SIZE nail polish, and am excited to give the Bloody Mary color a try. Nailtini is a great product, and I would love to try out many more of their  products as well (Liptini and Eyetini).  The Nailtini would regularly cost about $13, if bought alone. Again WOW!

Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play
I am always in need of a travel size hair spray. I have never used the Big Sexy Hair products before, but am excited to give this hairspray a try. Who doesn’t want a hair spray that volumizes as well.  Retail value on the Big Sexy Hair travel sized Spray and Play is $6.

And it all comes each month a wonderful Glam bag.

January’s bag was awesome, navy blue outside with stars on the inside.


 IPSY Glam Bag never lets me down, and it is the best subscription bag I have yet to see out there. With the price of $10 per month, IPSY Glam Bag is my top pick for products and price!!! I cannot wait for February’s Glam Bag. 

Give it a try HERE, you cannot go wrong! And make sure to let me know what you think as well!!

Stay Tickled Pink
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment